pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TableView selectedRowChanged
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 17:46:22 GMT
Greg started another thread titled 'Editor transitions' which is discusses
how to address this issue.  Please have a look at that (and feel free to
contribute).
It is probably best to wait and see what comes of that before taking the
time to create an example.  It looks like the RowEditor API might change
again and I don't want to make extra work for you.

Chris