pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pivot Collection overrides equals, hashCode, bug?
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2010 23:01:22 GMT
Hi all,
(last time I answered to the other thread, so I repeat here)

@calathus:
great work !! I think this idea is much interesting from many points of view.
Are you interested in sharing with us even the first code you produced
(but adding it in a jira ticket, otherwise we will not be able to use
it, by Apache legal constraints) ?

@all (developers and not only):
what do you think on have the BXML to Java feature inside a (re-enabled)
developer-only Tools subproject (or something similar), for the 2.1 release
?
And last:
the changes that calatus made in BXMLSerializer, maybe could be
applied to the "standard" version of BXMLSerializer ... or better to a
Tools-specific extension of it (if could be done) ... open a ticket
for the 2.1 ?

Bye,
Sandro