pivot-user mailing list archives

From calathus <calat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [pivot] are there any tools to convert bxml to Java?
Date Wed, 29 Dec 2010 11:05:10 GMT
Sandro,

I committed the new version of bxml2java converter in github.

https://github.com/calathus/bxml2Java

Although it has still problems, I think they can be fixed by someone else.
Since I'm going to busy this week, if someone (you?) complete this tool, it
would be nice.

if you have any question for using it, let me know.