pivot-user mailing list archives

From Bill van Melle <bill.van.me...@gmail.com>
Subject Control of the startup window
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 22:00:15 GMT
I'm probably missing something obvious here, but since all the tutorials are
web-based, there doesn't seem to be any relevant documentation...

When I run as a desktop application, there seems to be a single (operating
system) window that is effectively the desktop for Pivot.

* Can I control its size?

* Can I learn its size?  When the user reshapes it, can I learn about that?

* Can I constrain my own org.apache.pivot.wtk.Window to be exactly the size
of this window?  (By default, it seems to behave like it has infinite
extent.)

* Can I escape this window, i.e., create a Pivot window/frame/dialog that is
a new (operating system) window?