pivot-user mailing list archives

From Jamal BERRICH <jberr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TabPane
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 11:26:03 GMT
I have doing that
        TabPane tabPane = new TabPane();
        tabPane.setSelectedIndex(-1);
        tabPane.setCollapsed(true);
        tabPane.getStyles().put("tabOrientation", Orientation.VERTICAL);
        BoxPane boxPane = new BoxPane();
        boxPane.getStyles().put("horizontalAlignment",
HorizontalAlignment.CENTER);
        boxPane.getStyles().put("verticalAlignment",
HorizontalAlignment.CENTER);
        TabPane.setTabData(tabPane, new ButtonData("Test"));
        boxPane.add(tabPane.getTabs().get(0));
       boxPane.add(leftBorder);
        tabPane.add(boxPane);
        splitPane.setLeft(tabPane);

but i have some probleme in compilation.
how to create tabData in java code line?