pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Formatted value and actual data in TextInput
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 19:04:12 GMT
Not sure I fully understand the use case. It sounds like you have a value in a model somewhere
that has some number of significant digits (say 10). However, you want to present a smaller
number of significant digits to the user (say 3). Then when the user is done editing, you
want to go back to 10. Is that right? If so, can you provide a more concrete example?