pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Felix Eckhardt" <Felix.Eckha...@starfinanz.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: request focus in my pivot applet on page load
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 18:13:48 GMT
Hey Greg,

it's not a JDK issue. I've tested this with a simple Applet and a pivot
example.

Applet Version (immediate focus works):

http://betrunken.de/media/appletFocusDemo/appletPlainDemo.html

Pivot Version (immediate focus doesn't work):

http://betrunken.de/media/appletFocusDemo/pivotPlainDemo.html

Try to start typing after reload. It works only for the applet version.

You can download the source from:

http://betrunken.de/media/appletFocusDemo/demoApplet.jar

Any clue? Thanks again for your help!