pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: PLEASE READ - Pivot 2.0 press release
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 19:19:52 GMT
Just a clarification. Although the press release will focus on the launch of Pivot 2.0, please
feel free to respond if you are using any version of Pivot. Thanks.
Greg

On Dec 2, 2010, at 10:19 AM, Greg Brown wrote:

> We're planning to put out a press release when Pivot 2.0 is released. If anyone is currently
using Pivot 2.0 on a project and would be willing to share a few thoughts about your experience,
it would be very much appreciated. Feel free to email me directly rather than the list if
you prefer.