pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Possible attributes list
Date Sun, 19 Dec 2010 23:58:09 GMT
The styles of a component are simply the Java bean properties of the skin. You just need to
look at the Javadoc to see what getters and setters the skin provides.

On Dec 19, 2010, at 5:20 PM, Luiz Gustavo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Component Explorer Demo (http://pivot.apache.org/demos/component-explorer.html) gave
me a tip, but I was looking for styles that can be aplied to a Frame, and Component Explorer
Demo doesn't have frames there. =/

> 2010/12/19 Luiz Gustavo <luizgustavoss@gmail.com>
> Hi,
>
> sorry, I didn't mean "attributes" of a component... I wanted to ask for the components'
style list. How do I know which styles are suported by a component?