pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: TableView selectedRowChanged
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 18:09:49 GMT
Since you have confirmed that disabling the transition resolves the issue, I don't think the
sample code will be necessary. I'll try to put out a fix for your issue this afternoon.

On Dec 1, 2010, at 12:46 PM, Chris Bartlett wrote:

> Greg started another thread titled 'Editor transitions' which is discusses how to address
this issue.  Please have a look at that (and feel free to contribute).
> It is probably best to wait and see what comes of that before taking the time to create
an example.  It looks like the RowEditor API might change again and I don't want to make extra
work for you.