pivot-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Möbius <dmoeb...@scoop-gmbh.de>
Subject RE: Window without control button
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 13:34:59 GMT
Note that Java6 comes with "native" splash screen support; by putting
an image into the META-INF section of the main jar file, or by
specifying it on the command line:

http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/J2SE/Desktop/javase6/splashscreen/

The advantage of this approach is that the splash screen will be shown
most instantly, before Swing or Pivot have been initialized.

Dirk.

--
Dirk Möbius

SCOOP GmbH