pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Formatted value and actual data in TextInput
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 14:04:30 GMT
I'm still not sure I understand the problem. Let's take a simple example. Let's say I have
a ListView that displays float values. The first value is 3.14159265. When the user edits
this value, I only want to show two decimal places. I have to truncate it somehow, so I take
the floor() value: 3.14.

The user changes the value to 3.15. Now I want to go back to 8 decimal places, which would
be 3.15000000. Is that what you are trying to do?