pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [pivot] are there any tools to convert bxml to Java?
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2010 09:46:45 GMT

Hi Clint,
I think your code could be really useful even to others (and to me, I like
very much Scala :-) but too little time to make something real at the
moment). If you want to post it here, probably it's the best place until
we'll enable a pivot-contrib project or something similar.

Or if you are interested, for this or for other things (maybe later), we
have some project on GoogleCode, so we can enable you to commit there, for
example pivot-scala, pivot-stuff, etc ...

Thank you very much,
Sandro