pivot-user mailing list archives

From lello <rborre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TableView selectedRowChanged
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 20:57:13 GMT

Greg, just checked you update.
It works fine for me without any effect.
With an effect on (horizontal_slide) it has one issue. When I first select a
row with the mouse then the I can see the slide effect. However, when I
double click (or just single click) with the mouse on a new row, the
previous editor is disabled but no new editor shows up, and I have to wait a
bit then click again, then the roweditor is there.

For my application it works, as I am not using the effect anymore.