pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: How to build similar interface?
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 13:05:30 GMT
It would be easy to construct an interface like this in Pivot. Looks like you'd just need a
TabPane, ScrollPane, and TablePane for the content.

Do you use XSLT to generate the table structure within the tab? Based on what I can see of
the table, you shouldn't have any trouble generating a BXML equivalent of this.