pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Label long text ellipsis
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 16:30:29 GMT
Hi Eugene,

Unfortunately, the ellipsis style is not currently supported. There is an open issue to add
this feature:

You could certainly modify LabelSkin to add this functionality. If you do so, please consider
submitting your changes for inclusion in the platform.

Thanks,
Greg

On Nov 30, 2010, at 11:25 AM, Eugene Kondrashev wrote:

> Hi
> I wonder if Label has something like text-overflow: ellipsis css like attributes?
>
> From the LabelSkin sources i found that there is no logic to do that.
>
> Can you help me please achieving my goal. I need long text elipsis for the Label, so
tell me if I've ommited something from th OOB behavior or if there is no mechanizm to do that,
how can i implement it myself?
> I guess I need to implement my own LabelSkin that will have exactly the same code except
public layout() method where glyphVectors is build.