pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Getting a TextArea to Fill All Available Space
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 12:34:12 GMT
Yes. Styles are just the Java bean properties of the currently installed skin. So you can just
look at the Javadoc for the skin classes.

On Nov 5, 2010, at 8:29 AM, ocean ocean wrote:

> Greg,
>
> Thanks. I finally stumbled upon this. Is there any documentation on what can go in the
styles property for the different components?

> On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 8:12 AM, Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com> wrote:
> Did you try setting the "fill" style to true on the Form? That will make the text area
take up the full width of the form.

> On Nov 4, 2010, at 11:33 PM, ocean ocean wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've got a TextArea inside a ScrollPane. I'd really like both the ScrollPane and
the TextArea to grow as much as possible. The ScrollPane is sitting inside a Form.Section.
It looks like:

> > <Form.Section>
> >  ... other components ...
> >
> > <ScrollPane horizontalScrollBarPolicy="fill_to_capacity" verticalScrollBarPolicy="fill_to_capacity"

      minimumPreferredHeight="240" minimumPreferredWidth="240" Form.Label="Content" >