pivot-user mailing list archives

From ocean ocean <riveroce...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Default Button on Forms
Date Sun, 21 Nov 2010 21:24:39 GMT
Hey Greg,

I mean from a UI perspective, a default button/action is simply a keyboard
binding triggered by 'ctrl-enter'. Usually in most applications this is the
same as hitting the ok button. Is there no way to assign a kind of
'form-wide' keyboard binding? (Sorry if I'm missing something obvious but I
don't see how this is possible without assigning the listener to the entire
window...)