pivot-user mailing list archives

From ocean ocean <riveroce...@gmail.com>
Subject Making a Table in a Form Grow Vertically
Date Sat, 27 Nov 2010 05:08:10 GMT
Hello all,

I've got a very basic form: a textinput on top of a table. It looks like:

<Form styles="{fill:true}">
<sections>
<Form.Section>
<TextInput wtkx:id="tagText" Form.label="Tag" textKey="text" />
 <Border>
<content>
<ScrollPane
horizontalScrollBarPolicy="fill_to_capacity"
verticalScrollBarPolicy="fill_to_capacity" >
<view>
<TableView wtkx:id="tagsTable"
styles="{includeTrailingVerticalGridLine:true}" >
<columns>
<TableView.Column width="1*" name="text" headerData="Tags" />
</columns>
</TableView>
</view>
 <columnHeader>
<TableViewHeader tableView="$tagsTable" sortMode="single_column" />
</columnHeader>
</ScrollPane>
 </content>
</Border>
 </Form.Section>
</sections>
</Form>

It seems like no matter what I do, I can't get the table to grow vertically
to fill up the form. I've tried putting the scrollpane in a BoxPane set to
fill with an orientation of vertical, I've tried putting it in a BorderPane,
and I've tried putting it in a 1-row, 1-column tablepane. Any ideas? It's
not clear to me which layouts actually grow to fill up all available space
and which don't. Any ideas here?