pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Localizations
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 23:51:54 GMT
Hi all,
for anyone not in the developers mailing list, I post here:

I've just committed the Italian version of i18n translations, and all
others have been already committed today by Greg.
I've just resolved the ticket (and reopened, but just to include it in
our release notes), and for reference put a comment on how to test
translations. For problems, etc tell us.

Note for the future: just before 2.0 final that ticket will be closed,
so in the meantime you are free to reopen it and add changes etc
there. After the 2.0 probably it will be better to create a new one if
new content has to be added.

Thank you again to all for the help.

Sandro