pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Luciano - Java/Pivot Java" <lcnmorais.pi...@gmail.com>
Subject Window stay-on-top
Date Sun, 07 Nov 2010 03:41:22 GMT
Hi,

my name is Luciano, I am very new to Apache Pivot, but I am very happy and
confident it will grow, since broad band connections ara becaming much more
common I believe applet java have years ahead in terms of maturity and
secutiry besides all of it protability... But for me to start developing my
solutions in Pivot I need a few more informations like what are the
attibutes I can set in a window/palette etc in adiction to to the properties
accessible by get/set methods... how to make a window stay on top. Is there
any possibility to put an image background in the main display? The attached
pdf file has the prototype I am working on, I have already done the same job
in Swing and Flex...

Luciano