pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TableView selectedRowChanged
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 16:07:48 GMT
Greg,

I haven't fully taken in the recent changes, so perhaps it is a little early
for me to comment, but my gut reaction is that the inclusion of 2 methods
you mention would make things easier.  I ended up adding similar
functionality to meet my requirements, so others may well need them too.

When I first synced with svn and picked up the row editor changes, it took
quite a bit of hacking around to achieve what i had previously done with the
old interface & listeners.

My code was not in a great state as it was my first attempt at combining
non-standard row editing and data binding and was in the middle of a partial
refactoring that was interrupted for 7 weeks.  This may very well be the
reason I struggled, and have nothing to do with the row editor changes.

I plan go back to that code in the next few days to clean it up and try to
identify any issues or discrepancies between the new & old row editing
functionality.

Chris