pivot-user mailing list archives

From ocean ocean <riveroce...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to wrap text and other form problems
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 04:18:44 GMT
I have to ask... could we pretty please be possible to get the 2.0 snapshots
into maven? Could this be part of the continuous build? What changes would
that involve? I could download the jars and install them into the local repo
but then they wouldn't get updates which kind of defeats the purpose. Any
plans on this end?