pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Own objects in wtkx files
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 11:45:42 GMT
Jérôme,

There is nothing special about any Pivot classes that are used in tutorials.
 Your classes can be used in the same way.

You just need to specify the package of your class as a namespace and use
it, ensuring that the class is available on the classpath.

Refer to the WTKX/BXML primer documentation for more details.
http://pivot.apache.org/tutorials/wtkx-primer.html  (Pivot 1.5.2)
http://ixnay.biz/pivot-tutorials/bxml-primer.html (Pre-release Pivot 2.0)

The zip attached to this reply to another post is an example of a custom
Form being used(form.submit.MyForm extends org.apache.pivot.wtk.Form)
http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/Default-Button-on-Forms-td1975541.html#a1977381
.

Regards,

Chris