pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: TableView selectedRowChanged
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 21:59:04 GMT
Key events propagate up the component hierarchy from the currently focused component. Since
the table row editor is in a separate window from your table view, it won't get any key events
when the editor is open. You'll need to extend the default row editor class and override keyPressed()
to call close() or endEdit() on arrow up/down.