pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Latest Pivot 2.0 binaries
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2010 21:51:13 GMT
That will require generating a release artifact, which I'd rather not do. Individual binaries
probably won't be confused with an actual release, but a source artifact might.

Any reason you can't simply use SVN to view the source? You can use the web interface if you
don't want to sync with the repository:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/trunk/