pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Setting a minimum (enforced) size for the Display
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 16:08:42 GMT
> On another note, is 1.5.2 the latest stable version? If 2.0 is stable, where
> could I grab it (as well as the javadoc?) Since on the apache pivot site
> 1.5.2 is the shown version; if 2.0 is still beta, then nevermind.

1.5.2 is the latest stable release, though I would recommend looking at 2.0 if you can. It
is very close to release and offers a lot of improvements over 1.5.x.

> Also, in the very strange event that I am unable to get your suggestions to
> work, what would I need to do to make the entire application not resizeable,
> that is Window/"Host Frame"? and/or Display?

You can pass "--resizable=false" to DesktopApplicationContext. You can also pass --width and
--height arguments to set the size. However, getting the root Window and setting a min size
on it should work. Let me know if you run into any problems.