pivot-user mailing list archives

From MSafiri <zsolt.putn...@gmail.com>
Subject Script Problem - Accordion
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:08:03 GMT

Dear All,

While developing an Accordion, I ran into the following problem:

Here is an example of the code which allows me to press the Next button and
advance to the next form.

importPackage(org.apache.pivot.wtk);
function buttonPressed(button) {
    var accordion = button.getAncestor("org.apache.pivot.wtk.Accordion");
    accordion.selectedIndex += 1;

When this code is used, it works - I mean the accordion switches to the next
form. However I also receive an error message, saying that the function
should be closed with }.

When I do this, the button is not working anymore and another error message
appears:

La m├ęthode 'org.apache.pivot.wtk.Component.getAncestor(string)' est
introuvable (<Unknown source>#4) in <Unknown source> at line number 4

Which is basically says that the getAncestor method can not be found.

Pivot is 1.5.2.

Can anyone help me out?

Cheers,

MSafiri