pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Issue about FileBrowserSheet
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 12:58:10 GMT
Since FileBrowserSheet requires access to the local file system, you need to sign your applet
in order to use it. The error you are seeing is caused by the use of the @BXML annotation
in TerraFileBrowserSkin, which also requires a signed applet.

On Nov 28, 2010, at 9:26 PM, HeroLi@sz.murata.com.cn wrote:

> Thanks for your instant reply.I reallly appreciate it.
>
> The issue below has been solved after i updated to the latest version of Pivot2.0.
>
> Now I have  a new question..
>
> When I access the program from Html.Code is below:
>
> var attributes = {
>                 code:"org.apache.pivot.wtk.BrowserApplicationContext$HostApplet",
>                 width:"100%",
>                 height:"100%"
>             };
>
>             var libraries = [];
>
>             attributes.archive = libraries.join(",");
>
>             var parameters = {
>                 codebase_lookup:false,
>                 java_arguments:"-Dsun.awt.noerasebackground=true -Dsun.awt.erasebackgroundonresize=true",

>                 ...call my app...
>                 version:"1.0.1",
>             };
>
>             deployJava.runApplet(attributes, parameters, "1.6");
>

> Some err occurs in Java Console
>
> An error occurred at line number 39 in file http://localhost:8080/PivotWeb/WebApp/pivot-wtk-terra-2.0.jar!/org/apache/pivot/wtk/skin/terra/terra_file_browser_sheet_skin.bxml:

> org.apache.pivot.beans.BindException: driveListButton is not accessible.
>
> I checked the latest version of pivot-core-2.0.jar and found there is no driveListButton
in the terra_file_browser_sheet_skin.bxml or in the filebrowser.class

> Can you tell me how to solve it?
>
> Thanks and regards
>
> Hero
>

> Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com>
> 11/26/2010 09:24 PM
> Please respond to
> user@pivot.apache.org

> user@pivot.apache.org
> cc
> Subject
> Re: Issue about FileBrowserSheet
>

> Are you possibly using an older version of 2.0? That style was removed at one point,
but it is back now - you shouldn't see that message if you are using the latest 2.0 binaries.