pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Default Button on Forms
Date Sun, 21 Nov 2010 21:21:06 GMT
No - Pivot doesn't have any concept of a "default button", nor does it have any notion of "submitting
a form". In a Java application, form submission can be handled in any number of ways (e.g.
it's not always an HTTP POST to the server), so we have intentionally left this to the application
developer.

On Nov 21, 2010, at 3:59 PM, ocean ocean wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Is it possible to assign a default button/action on forms? For example, in most Swing
or RCP applications, hitting Ctrl-Enter will automatically trigger the 'OK' button and submit
the form. Is this possible in pivot-land?