pivot-user mailing list archives

From kenji...@sz.murata.com.cn
Subject Re: [Inquires]Data binding for list button.
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 14:58:03 GMT
Hi Greg,

Yes.I use the example data-binding from  pivot-tutorials.just change the
XML.my pivot version is 1.5.1
|package testing;                                                          |
|                                                                          |
|import java.io.InputStream;                                               |
|                                                                          |
|import org.apache.pivot.beans.BeanAdapter;                                |
|import org.apache.pivot.collections.Map;                                  |
|import org.apache.pivot.json.JSONSerializer;                              |
|import org.apache.pivot.wtk.Application;                                  |
|import org.apache.pivot.wtk.Button;                                       |
|import org.apache.pivot.wtk.ButtonPressListener;                          |
|import org.apache.pivot.wtk.DesktopApplicationContext;                    |
|import org.apache.pivot.wtk.Display;                                      |
|import org.apache.pivot.wtk.Form;                                         |
|import org.apache.pivot.wtk.Label;                                        |
|import org.apache.pivot.wtk.PushButton;                                   |
|import org.apache.pivot.wtk.Window;                                       |
|import org.apache.pivot.wtkx.WTKXSerializer;                              |
|                                                                          |
|public class DataBinding implements Application {                         |
|    private Window window = null;                                         |
|    private Form form = null;                                             |
|    private PushButton loadJavaButton = null;                             |
|    private PushButton loadJSONButton = null;                             |
|    private PushButton clearButton = null;                                |
|    private Label sourceLabel = null;                                     |
|                                                                          |
|    private static final Contact CONTACT = new Contact("101", "Joe User", |
|        new Address("123 Main St.", "Cambridge", "MA", "02142"),          |
|        "(617) 555-1234", "joe_user@foo.com",                             |
|        new IMAccount("juser1234", "AIM"));                               |
|                                                                          |
|    @Override                                                             |
|    public void startup(Display display, Map<String, String> properties)  |
|        throws Exception {                                                |
|        WTKXSerializer wtkxSerializer = new WTKXSerializer();             |
|        window = (Window)wtkxSerializer.readObject(this,                  |
|"data_binding.wtkx");                                                     |
|        form = (Form)wtkxSerializer.get("form");                          |
|        loadJavaButton = (PushButton)wtkxSerializer.get("loadJavaButton");|
|        loadJSONButton = (PushButton)wtkxSerializer.get("loadJSONButton");|
|        clearButton = (PushButton)wtkxSerializer.get("clearButton");      |
|        sourceLabel = (Label)wtkxSerializer.get("sourceLabel");           |
|                                                                          |
|        loadJavaButton.getButtonPressListeners().add(new                  |
|ButtonPressListener() {                                                   |
|            @Override                                                     |
|            public void buttonPressed(Button button) {                    |
|                form.load(new BeanAdapter(CONTACT));                      |
|                sourceLabel.setText("Java");                              |
|            }                                                             |
|        });                                                               |

    private static final Contact CONTACT = new Contact("101", "Joe User",
        new Address("123 Main St.", "Cambridge", "MA", "02142"),
        "(617) 555-1234", "joe_user@foo.com",
        new IMAccount("juser1234", "AIM"));
Best regards,
Ken Jiang

Murata Electronics Trading  (Shenzhen) Co.,Ltd
Tel:86-755-82847251
E-mail:kenjiang@sz.murata.com.cn

  From:       Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com>

  To:         user@pivot.apache.org

  Date:       10/28/2010 07:58 PM

  Subject:    Re: [Inquires]Data binding for list button.

Is there a value with a key of "id" in your bind context?

On Oct 28, 2010, at 6:33 AM, kenjiang@sz.murata.com.cn wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I would like  use Data binding for list button for simple data.but it
> doesn't work.
>
>    I just change this segment,but can't load the id to listButton.
>
>  <ListButton selectedItemKey="imAccount.type"
>
> listData="['AIM', 'Jabber', 'Yahoo']"/>
> from
>

> <ListButton selectedItemKey="id"/>

> |Form wtkx:id="form" styles="{showFlagIcons:false}">
|
> |                        <sections>
|
> |                            <Form.Section>
|
> |                                <Label wtkx:id="sourceLabel"
|
> |Form.label="Source" styles="{font:{italic:true}}"/>
|

> |                                <Label Form.label="ID" textKey="id"/>
|
> |                                <TextInput Form.label="Name"
|
> |textKey="name"/>
|

> |                                <BoxPane Form.label="Address"