pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Noobie question about data binding...
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 16:59:06 GMT
Can you try running the attached example and let me know what happens when you click the button?
Easiest way to launch it is via the Eclipse plugin, which you can get here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/108483/org.apache.pivot.eclipse_2.0.0.jar

If you don't use Eclipse you can launch it via ScriptApplication directly. Let me know if
you need any help with that.

On Oct 21, 2010, at 11:01 AM, Gerrick Bivins wrote:

> Hi Greg,lello,
>
> I'm not seeing this behavior. What I'm seeing is that the list needs to be populated
before calling the namespace.put() in the serializer and then