pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Tutorials updated for 2.0
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 11:42:10 GMT
> Will you/someone create a migration guide and "what has changed" from Pivot 1.5, or I
need to reread the whole tutorial?

Yes, we are planning to do that.

> Also, previous tutorials (radio button page for example) where based on implementing
Application interface for the Java implementation part. Now there is a window class which
extends window and implements bindable, but there is no description how to connect it with
Application object - I assume you still need to create own Application class and use your
own window implementation right?

You can create your own Application or you can use the org.apache.pivot.wtk.ScriptApplication
class, which is what most of the tutorials do.