pivot-user mailing list archives

From Shahzad Bhatti <sbha...@peak6.com>
Subject Editable table
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 16:14:33 GMT
I need to create an editable table for my data structure that consists of some fixed data elements
and an array of variable size. Can someone provide an example or tips for creating the table
programmatically, where I can set dynamic number of columns. Also, I would like to create
a column for each element of the variable-size array. How would I define accessor/setter for
that property (e..g instead of setArray/getArray, which takes or returns arrays). Thanks.

See  http://www.peak6.com/email_disclaimer.php
for terms and conditions related to this email