pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: How To Write Chinese in Alert Window?
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 12:02:03 GMT
Hi Naniel,

I'm re-posting this to the Pivot user list - the dev list is for issues related to platform
development, not app development. Also, you'll want to subscribe to the user list in order
to see any responses to your questions.

You can open an alert with Chinese text the same as you would with any other kind of text:

Alert.alert("宋体", owner);

See the Javadoc for the Alert class for more information:

http://pivot.apache.org/1.5/docs/api/org/apache/pivot/wtk/Alert.html