pivot-user mailing list archives

From Alex Williams <linuxf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJDK + IcdeTea plugin
Date Sun, 10 Oct 2010 21:24:48 GMT
> Thanks. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what the problem might be. We made some changes in
Pivot 2.0 that may have affected the ability to run Pivot apps in Iced Tea, but you are trying
to run the 1.5 demos, which used to work. However, it has been a while since we tested it
and something has obviously changed (either on our end or theirs).

Thank you for answer. Where to get 1.5 demos?
P.S.
Which JDK and browser plugins used for development of Pivot and
guaranted to work? I wondering that there are no even a single
developer with Linux and OpenJDK/IcedTed.
This is opensource project, why it not orienting both on closed source
JRE and opensource implementations?

I need crossplatform WPF replacement and want to use pure opensource
components...