pivot-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Fred Chevitarese <fchevitar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deployment Pivot WebProject
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 12:39:12 GMT
Hey Greg... It looks that apache.org is off. :P
I'm using 1.5.1 pivot libraries.
I'll try with 2.0 like some samples that i found.

The error happen when i try to load a lib called
org.apache.pivot.wtk.BrowserApplicationContext... I get class not found
error.
If you could take a look:

basic: Ouvinte de progresso adicionado:
sun.plugin.util.GrayBoxPainter$GrayBoxProgressListener@11aee937
basic: Plugin2ClassLoader.addURL parent called for
http://localhost:8080/JavaPivotWebTest/lib/pivot-core-1.5.1.jar
basic: Plugin2ClassLoader.addURL parent called for
http://localhost:8080/JavaPivotWebTest/lib/pivot-wtk-1.5.1.jar
basic: Plugin2ClassLoader.addURL parent called for
http://localhost:8080/JavaPivotWebTest/lib/pivot-wtk-terra-1.5.1.jar
basic: carregar: classe
org.apache.pivot.wtk.BrowserApplicationContext$HostApplet não encontrada.
carregar: classe org.apache.pivot.wtk.BrowserApplicationContext$HostApplet
não encontrada.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.pivot.wtk.BrowserApplicationContext$HostApplet
 at
sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Applet2ClassLoader.java:194)
at
sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass0(Plugin2ClassLoader.java:249)
 at
sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Plugin2ClassLoader.java:179)
at
sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Plugin2ClassLoader.java:160)
 at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:248)
at
sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadCode(Plugin2ClassLoader.java:686)
 at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager.createApplet(Plugin2Manager.java:2990)
at
sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Plugin2Manager.java:1481)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Exceção: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.pivot.wtk.BrowserApplicationContext$HostApplet
basic: Falha ao carregar o applet Java...

My console is in portuguese :P

Thanks ;)

http://chevitarese.wordpress.com
Fred Chevitarese - GNU/Linux


2010/10/27 Fred Chevitarese <fchevitarese@gmail.com>

> Thanks man!
>
> Now, i'm getting another error. I'll try to solve this and if i can't , i
> call for help again :P
>
> Thanks! ;)
>
>
> http://chevitarese.wordpress.com
> Fred Chevitarese - GNU/Linux
>
>
> 2010/10/27 Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com>
>
>> Sorry, I thought you were having trouble deploying your app to a web
>> server. Didn't realize this was a dev env issue.
>>
>> No need to create a web project - you can just use a standard Java
>> project. Create a lib directory at the same level as src. Put all the Pivot
>> JARs there.
>>
>> In the project properties, select Java Build Path. Click on the Libraries
>> tab and then click the Add JARs button. Navigate to your lib directory and
>> add all the JARs. If you install the Eclipse launcher plugin, you can
>> right-click on any class that implements the
>> org.apache.pivot.wtk.Application interface to launch it:
>>
>>
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/108483/org.apache.pivot.eclipse_2.0.0.jar
>>
>> Hope this helps,
>>
>> Greg
>>
>> On Oct 27, 2010, at 8:14 AM, Fred Chevitarese wrote:
>>
>> So, i have to put in a separated folder called lib or in src folder?
>>
>> Sorry man, i'm just a noob in Java :P
>>
>> Thanks in advance ;)
>>
>>
>> http://chevitarese.wordpress.com
>> Fred Chevitarese - GNU/Linux
>>
>>
>> 2010/10/27 Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com>
>>
>>> FYI, I just noticed from your earlier message that you put the JARs in
>>> /WEB-INF/lib. They should generally go in /lib - /WEB-INF/lib is for
>>> server-side JARs.
>>>
>>> On Oct 27, 2010, at 5:54 AM, Fred Chevitarese wrote:
>>>
>>> Ok...
>>>
>>> I'll read this documentation ;)
>>>
>>> http://chevitarese.wordpress.com
>>> Fred Chevitarese - GNU/Linux
>>>
>>>
>>> 2010/10/26 Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com>
>>>
>>>> Pivot applets are deployed like any other applet, so the best source for
>>>> deployment documentation is oracle.com. You just need to make sure that
>>>> the Pivot JARs and your app JARs are on your classpath.
>>>> G
>>>>
>>>> On Oct 26, 2010, at 12:51 PM, Fred Chevitarese wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Hello all!
>>>>
>>>> I'm studying the Apache Pivot and i got some troubles deploying a
>>>> Dynamic Web Project.
>>>>
>>>> I've search but, have no documentation (i don't find it :P ) in Pivot
>>>> website showing how to deploy an application.
>>>> I've take a look at the demos and samples, but, i guess i'm loosing
>>>> something when i put the files together.
>>>>
>>>> First of all i'll show how my project is configured.
>>>>
>>>>  I've created an Dynamic Webproject in Eclipse using Tomcat 6.
>>>> Then, i've added the pivot libraries in "WebContent -> WEB-INF -> lib
".
>>>> Still in this directory i've added the "index.html" and the wtkx file.
>>>> In "src", i've created a package that contains my java class.
>>>>
>>>> Ok, when i open the page (index.html) i've got an error:
>>>>  <pivotError.png>
>>>>
>>>> When i run through Tomcat, the i got another error:
>>>> Plug-in Java 1.6.0_21
>>>> Usando versão JRE 1.6.0_21-b06 Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
>>>> Diretório base do usuário = /home/fred
>>>> ----------------------------------------------------
>>>> c:   limpar janela do console
>>>> f:   concluir objetos da fila de finalização
>>>> g:   coleta de lixo
>>>> h:   exibir esta mensagem de ajuda
>>>> l:   descartar lista de carregadores de classes
>>>> m:   imprimir uso de memória
>>>> o:   registro do disparador
>>>> q:   ocultar console
>>>> r:   recarregar configuração da política
>>>> s:   descartar propriedades do sistema e de implantação
>>>> t:   descartar lista de threads
>>>> v:   descartar pilha de threads
>>>> x:   limpar cache do carregador de classes
>>>> 0-5: definir nível de rastreamento como <n>
>>>> ----------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> carregar: classe
>>>> org.apache.pivot.wtk.BrowserApplicationContext$HostApplet não encontrada.
>>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>>> org.apache.pivot.wtk.BrowserApplicationContext$HostApplet
>>>>  at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Applet2ClassLoader.java:230)
>>>> at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass0(Plugin2ClassLoader.java:249)
>>>>  at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Plugin2ClassLoader.java:179)
>>>> at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Plugin2ClassLoader.java:160)
>>>>  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:248)
>>>> at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadCode(Plugin2ClassLoader.java:686)
>>>>  at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager.createApplet(Plugin2Manager.java:2990)
>>>> at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Plugin2Manager.java:1481)
>>>>  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>>>> Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
>>>> /home/fred/Projetos/Java/JavaPivotWebTest/WebContent/org/apache/pivot/wtk/BrowserApplicationContext$HostApplet.class
>>>> (No such file or directory)
>>>>  at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
>>>> at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:106)
>>>>  at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:66)
>>>> at
>>>> sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.connect(FileURLConnection.java:70)
>>>>  at
>>>> sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.getInputStream(FileURLConnection.java:161)
>>>> at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.getBytes(Applet2ClassLoader.java:604)
>>>>  at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.access$000(Applet2ClassLoader.java:52)
>>>> at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader$1.run(Applet2ClassLoader.java:203)
>>>>  at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>> at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Applet2ClassLoader.java:200)
>>>>  ... 8 more
>>>> Exceção: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>>> org.apache.pivot.wtk.BrowserApplicationContext$HostApplet
>>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: br.net.teccom.pivotUI.MainUI
>>>>  at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Applet2ClassLoader.java:230)
>>>> at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass0(Plugin2ClassLoader.java:249)
>>>>  at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Plugin2ClassLoader.java:179)
>>>> at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Plugin2ClassLoader.java:160)
>>>>  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:248)
>>>> at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>>>>  at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:169)
>>>> at
>>>> org.apache.pivot.wtk.BrowserApplicationContext$HostApplet$StartCallback.run(BrowserApplicationContext.java:171)
>>>>  at
>>>> org.apache.pivot.wtk.ApplicationContext$QueuedCallback.run(ApplicationContext.java:1445)
>>>> at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:199)
>>>>  at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:597)
>>>> at
>>>> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
>>>>  at
>>>> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
>>>> at
>>>> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:174)
>>>>  at
>>>> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:169)
>>>> at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:161)
>>>>  at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:122)
>>>> Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
>>>> /home/fred/Projetos/Java/JavaPivotWebTest/WebContent/WEB-INF/br/net/teccom/pivotUI/MainUI.class
>>>> (No such file or directory)
>>>>  at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
>>>> at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:106)
>>>>  at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:66)
>>>> at
>>>> sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.connect(FileURLConnection.java:70)
>>>>  at
>>>> sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.getInputStream(FileURLConnection.java:161)
>>>> at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.getBytes(Applet2ClassLoader.java:604)
>>>>  at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.access$000(Applet2ClassLoader.java:52)
>>>> at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader$1.run(Applet2ClassLoader.java:203)
>>>>  at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>> at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Applet2ClassLoader.java:200)
>>>>  ... 16 more
>>>> carregar: classe
>>>> org.apache.pivot.wtk.BrowserApplicationContext$HostApplet não encontrada.
>>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>>> org.apache.pivot.wtk.BrowserApplicationContext$HostApplet
>>>>  at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Applet2ClassLoader.java:230)
>>>> at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass0(Plugin2ClassLoader.java:249)
>>>>  at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Plugin2ClassLoader.java:179)
>>>> at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Plugin2ClassLoader.java:160)
>>>>  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:248)
>>>> at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadCode(Plugin2ClassLoader.java:686)
>>>>  at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager.createApplet(Plugin2Manager.java:2990)
>>>> at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Plugin2Manager.java:1481)
>>>>  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>>>> Caused by: java.io.IOException: open HTTP connection failed:
>>>> http://localhost:8080/JavaPivotWebTest/org/apache/pivot/wtk/BrowserApplicationContext$HostApplet.class
>>>>  at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.getBytes(Applet2ClassLoader.java:595)
>>>> at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.access$000(Applet2ClassLoader.java:52)
>>>>  at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader$1.run(Applet2ClassLoader.java:203)
>>>> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>>  at
>>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Applet2ClassLoader.java:200)
>>>> ... 8 more
>>>> Exceção: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>>> org.apache.pivot.wtk.BrowserApplicationContext$HostApplet
>>>>
>>>> Ok... I think the problem is the files location.
>>>>
>>>> Can anyone help me?
>>>>
>>>> Thanks in advance and sorry about my poor english ;)
>>>>
>>>> http://chevitarese.wordpress.com
>>>> Fred Chevitarese - GNU/Linux
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message