pivot-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Leclaire <zeusvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Bind and include bxml
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:44:28 GMT
Hello,

I use the binding system to get easily objects from my bxml files :

@BXML private TableView tbLb;

    @Override
    public void startup(Display display, Map<String, String> properties)
        throws Exception {

        BXMLSerializer bxmlSerializer = new BXMLSerializer();
        window = (Window)bxmlSerializer.readObject(Main.class, "main.bxml");
        bxmlSerializer.bind(this, Main.class);

If tbLb is defined in main.bxml, no problem.

But if I use tag "include" to partition my Pivot App. :
<bxml:include bxml:id="LignesBudgetaires" src="Second.bxml"/>

Objects in Second.bxml are not binded.
Is it correct? And if yes, is there a system to have all objects binded?

Thanks for your help