pivot-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Leclaire <zeusvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RowEditor and db
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 11:54:47 GMT
Hi,

Sorry, I didn't have any time to see your answer before today.

In fact, ok it's easier to use and to understand with this simple edit
method.
However, it's still really complicated to process with db modifications.

If I well understood, I have to create a rowEditor when I create my global
table and override the close method to process with db modifications.

public void initialize(Map<String, Object> map, URL url, Resources rsrcs) {
        TableViewRowEditor re;
        re = new TableViewRowEditor(){
            @Override
            public void close(boolean result) {
            }

However, in a such close method, we can't access to rowEditor data, and
therefore we can't access to the modification, so it's impossible to process
to db updates, neither to compare new and old data.
There's a cellEditors which is accessible but it seems to be never used
(didn't find any assignation).

Regards,
Thomas