pivot-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Fred Chevitarese <fchevitar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deployment Pivot WebProject
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 12:35:01 GMT
Thanks man!

Now, i'm getting another error. I'll try to solve this and if i can't , i
call for help again :P

Thanks! ;)

http://chevitarese.wordpress.com
Fred Chevitarese - GNU/Linux


2010/10/27 Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com>

> Sorry, I thought you were having trouble deploying your app to a web
> server. Didn't realize this was a dev env issue.
>
> No need to create a web project - you can just use a standard Java project.
> Create a lib directory at the same level as src. Put all the Pivot JARs
> there.
>
> In the project properties, select Java Build Path. Click on the Libraries
> tab and then click the Add JARs button. Navigate to your lib directory and
> add all the JARs. If you install the Eclipse launcher plugin, you can
> right-click on any class that implements the
> org.apache.pivot.wtk.Application interface to launch it:
>
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/108483/org.apache.pivot.eclipse_2.0.0.jar
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Greg
>
> On Oct 27, 2010, at 8:14 AM, Fred Chevitarese wrote:
>
> So, i have to put in a separated folder called lib or in src folder?
>
> Sorry man, i'm just a noob in Java :P
>
> Thanks in advance ;)
>
>
> http://chevitarese.wordpress.com
> Fred Chevitarese - GNU/Linux
>
>
> 2010/10/27 Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com>
>
>> FYI, I just noticed from your earlier message that you put the JARs in
>> /WEB-INF/lib. They should generally go in /lib - /WEB-INF/lib is for
>> server-side JARs.
>>
>> On Oct 27, 2010, at 5:54 AM, Fred Chevitarese wrote:
>>
>> Ok...
>>
>> I'll read this documentation ;)
>>
>> http://chevitarese.wordpress.com
>> Fred Chevitarese - GNU/Linux
>>
>>
>> 2010/10/26 Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com>
>>
>>> Pivot applets are deployed like any other applet, so the best source for
>>> deployment documentation is oracle.com. You just need to make sure that
>>> the Pivot JARs and your app JARs are on your classpath.
>>> G
>>>
>>> On Oct 26, 2010, at 12:51 PM, Fred Chevitarese wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello all!
>>>
>>> I'm studying the Apache Pivot and i got some troubles deploying a Dynamic
>>> Web Project.
>>>
>>> I've search but, have no documentation (i don't find it :P ) in Pivot
>>> website showing how to deploy an application.
>>> I've take a look at the demos and samples, but, i guess i'm loosing
>>> something when i put the files together.
>>>
>>> First of all i'll show how my project is configured.
>>>
>>>  I've created an Dynamic Webproject in Eclipse using Tomcat 6.
>>> Then, i've added the pivot libraries in "WebContent -> WEB-INF -> lib ".
>>> Still in this directory i've added the "index.html" and the wtkx file.
>>> In "src", i've created a package that contains my java class.
>>>
>>> Ok, when i open the page (index.html) i've got an error:
>>>  <pivotError.png>
>>>
>>> When i run through Tomcat, the i got another error:
>>> Plug-in Java 1.6.0_21
>>> Usando versão JRE 1.6.0_21-b06 Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
>>> Diretório base do usuário = /home/fred
>>> ----------------------------------------------------
>>> c:   limpar janela do console
>>> f:   concluir objetos da fila de finalização
>>> g:   coleta de lixo
>>> h:   exibir esta mensagem de ajuda
>>> l:   descartar lista de carregadores de classes
>>> m:   imprimir uso de memória
>>> o:   registro do disparador
>>> q:   ocultar console
>>> r:   recarregar configuração da política
>>> s:   descartar propriedades do sistema e de implantação
>>> t:   descartar lista de threads
>>> v:   descartar pilha de threads
>>> x:   limpar cache do carregador de classes
>>> 0-5: definir nível de rastreamento como <n>
>>> ----------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>>
>>> carregar: classe
>>> org.apache.pivot.wtk.BrowserApplicationContext$HostApplet não encontrada.
>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>> org.apache.pivot.wtk.BrowserApplicationContext$HostApplet
>>>  at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Applet2ClassLoader.java:230)
>>> at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass0(Plugin2ClassLoader.java:249)
>>>  at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Plugin2ClassLoader.java:179)
>>> at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Plugin2ClassLoader.java:160)
>>>  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:248)
>>> at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadCode(Plugin2ClassLoader.java:686)
>>>  at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager.createApplet(Plugin2Manager.java:2990)
>>> at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Plugin2Manager.java:1481)
>>>  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>>> Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
>>> /home/fred/Projetos/Java/JavaPivotWebTest/WebContent/org/apache/pivot/wtk/BrowserApplicationContext$HostApplet.class
>>> (No such file or directory)
>>>  at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
>>> at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:106)
>>>  at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:66)
>>> at
>>> sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.connect(FileURLConnection.java:70)
>>>  at
>>> sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.getInputStream(FileURLConnection.java:161)
>>> at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.getBytes(Applet2ClassLoader.java:604)
>>>  at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.access$000(Applet2ClassLoader.java:52)
>>> at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader$1.run(Applet2ClassLoader.java:203)
>>>  at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>> at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Applet2ClassLoader.java:200)
>>>  ... 8 more
>>> Exceção: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>> org.apache.pivot.wtk.BrowserApplicationContext$HostApplet
>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: br.net.teccom.pivotUI.MainUI
>>>  at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Applet2ClassLoader.java:230)
>>> at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass0(Plugin2ClassLoader.java:249)
>>>  at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Plugin2ClassLoader.java:179)
>>> at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Plugin2ClassLoader.java:160)
>>>  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:248)
>>> at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>>>  at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:169)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.pivot.wtk.BrowserApplicationContext$HostApplet$StartCallback.run(BrowserApplicationContext.java:171)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.pivot.wtk.ApplicationContext$QueuedCallback.run(ApplicationContext.java:1445)
>>> at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:199)
>>>  at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:597)
>>> at
>>> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
>>>  at
>>> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
>>> at
>>> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:174)
>>>  at
>>> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:169)
>>> at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:161)
>>>  at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:122)
>>> Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
>>> /home/fred/Projetos/Java/JavaPivotWebTest/WebContent/WEB-INF/br/net/teccom/pivotUI/MainUI.class
>>> (No such file or directory)
>>>  at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
>>> at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:106)
>>>  at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:66)
>>> at
>>> sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.connect(FileURLConnection.java:70)
>>>  at
>>> sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.getInputStream(FileURLConnection.java:161)
>>> at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.getBytes(Applet2ClassLoader.java:604)
>>>  at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.access$000(Applet2ClassLoader.java:52)
>>> at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader$1.run(Applet2ClassLoader.java:203)
>>>  at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>> at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Applet2ClassLoader.java:200)
>>>  ... 16 more
>>> carregar: classe
>>> org.apache.pivot.wtk.BrowserApplicationContext$HostApplet não encontrada.
>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>> org.apache.pivot.wtk.BrowserApplicationContext$HostApplet
>>>  at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Applet2ClassLoader.java:230)
>>> at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass0(Plugin2ClassLoader.java:249)
>>>  at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Plugin2ClassLoader.java:179)
>>> at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Plugin2ClassLoader.java:160)
>>>  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:248)
>>> at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadCode(Plugin2ClassLoader.java:686)
>>>  at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager.createApplet(Plugin2Manager.java:2990)
>>> at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Plugin2Manager.java:1481)
>>>  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>>> Caused by: java.io.IOException: open HTTP connection failed:
>>> http://localhost:8080/JavaPivotWebTest/org/apache/pivot/wtk/BrowserApplicationContext$HostApplet.class
>>>  at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.getBytes(Applet2ClassLoader.java:595)
>>> at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.access$000(Applet2ClassLoader.java:52)
>>>  at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader$1.run(Applet2ClassLoader.java:203)
>>> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>  at
>>> sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Applet2ClassLoader.java:200)
>>> ... 8 more
>>> Exceção: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>> org.apache.pivot.wtk.BrowserApplicationContext$HostApplet
>>>
>>> Ok... I think the problem is the files location.
>>>
>>> Can anyone help me?
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance and sorry about my poor english ;)
>>>
>>> http://chevitarese.wordpress.com
>>> Fred Chevitarese - GNU/Linux
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>

Mime
View raw message