pivot-user mailing list archives

From Kamil Toszek <kamil.tos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tutorials updated for 2.0
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 08:49:04 GMT
Hi,
Will you/someone create a migration guide and "what has changed" from Pivot
1.5, or I need to reread the whole tutorial?

Also, previous tutorials (radio button page for example) where based on
implementing Application interface for the Java implementation part. Now
there is a window class which extends window and implements bindable, but
there is no description how to connect it with Application object - I assume
you still need to create own Application class and use your own window
implementation right?

regards
Kamil