pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Some random thoughts/questions about future functionality
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 23:38:07 GMT
I didn't look at it all that closely, but ZVTM also seems like something that could potentially
be wrapped by a "native" Pivot component, rather than trying to embed a Swing version in a
Pivot app...

On Oct 8, 2010, at 12:49 PM, Superstring Media wrote:

> Another random but happy thought is the possibility of adding the impressive ZVTM/ZUIST
API to Pivot, likely its the best ZUI out there. I see similar missions between ZVTM and Pivot
however ZVTM concentrates on more or less one major scenegraph component. Looking at the documentation
it looks like a friendly API that could empower Pivot in a specific way and also make Pivot
relevant to a whole new target user ( the zoom people :-)