pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: HostFrame Size - How to calculate?
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 11:57:15 GMT
Hi,

It sounds like maybe you want your Pivot window to resize to fill the client area of the host
window but it is not currently doing that. Have you set the "maximized" property of the root
window to true?

Or maybe that's not what you are trying to do. A little more info would probably help.  :-)
 Can you share a code snippet that demonstrates the problem?

Thanks,