pivot-user mailing list archives

From Jérôme Serré <jerome.michel.se...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Component size
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2010 16:40:33 GMT
Thank you,
It seems to be work but I don't know where and how put the [rowSpan="2"]
This doesn't work : <TablePane.Row height="-1" rowSpan="2">

Jérôme

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Greg Brown [mailto:gkbrown@mac.com]
Envoyé : lundi 11 octobre 2010 17:40
À : user@pivot.apache.org
Objet : Re: Component size

I think the problem is your use of a BoxPane as the TableView's ancestor. A
horizontal box pane only fills in the vertical direction, and you need to
fill horizontally.

Instead of a BoxPane, I would suggest using a TablePane. You might be able
to re-use your existing table pane by adding another column (and setting the
column span of the first two rows to 2), or you could just replace the box
pane with a table pane.

Hope this helps,
Greg

On Oct 11, 2010, at 11:07 AM, Jérôme Serré wrote:

> [...]
>
>     xmlns="org.apache.pivot.wtk">
>
>     <content>
>
>          <Border styles="{padding:0}">
>
>              <content>
>
>                  <Border styles="{padding:0, color:'#DDDCD5',
> thickness:7}">
>
>                       <content>
>
>                           <TablePane wtkx:id="tableau"
> styles="{verticalSpacing:1,
>
>                                showHorizontalGridLines:false,
> horizontalSpacing:1,
>
>                                showVerticalGridLines:false}">
>
>                                <columns>
>
>                                    <TablePane.Column width="1*"/>
>
>                                </columns>
>
>                                <rows>
>
>                                    <TablePane.Row height="-1">
>
>                                         <wtkx:include
> wtkx:id="menuPrincipale" src="menuPrincipale.wtkx"/>
>
>                                    </TablePane.Row>
>
>                                    <TablePane.Row height="-1">
>
>                                         ../..
>
>                                    </TablePane.Row>

>                                    <TablePane.Row height="1*">
>
>                                         <Border styles="{padding:5}">
>
>                                             <content>
>
>                                                  <BoxPane
> orientation="horizontal" styles="{fill:true}">
>
>                                                      <Border
> title="Critères de recherche" styles="{padding:10}">
>
>                                                           <content>
>
>                                                               ../..
>
>                                                           </content>
>
>                                                      </Border>
>
>                                                      <Border
> title="Résultat" styles="{padding:10}">
>
>                                                           <content>
>
>                                                           <Border
> styles="{padding:0}">
>
>                                                           <content>
>
>                                                               <ScrollPane
> horizontalScrollBarPolicy="fill_to_capacity"
> verticalScrollBarPolicy="fill_to_capacity"
>

> preferredWidth="700">
>
>                                                                    <view>

> <TableView wtkx:id="table">
>

> <columns>
>

> <TableView.Column name="pays" headerData="Pays" minimumWidth="50"
> width="1*">
>

> <cellRenderer>
>

> <content:TableViewImageCellRenderer/>
>

> </cellRenderer>
>

> </TableView.Column>
>

> <TableView.Column name="appellation" minimumWidth="170" width="3*"
> headerData="Appellation"/>
>

> <TableView.Column name="nom" minimumWidth="170" width="3*"
> headerData="Nom"/>
>

> <TableView.Column name="millesime" minimumWidth="60" width="2*"
> headerData="Millésime"/>
>

> <TableView.Column name="couleur" headerData="Couleur" minimumWidth="50"
> width="2*">
>

> <cellRenderer>
>

> <content:TableViewImageCellRenderer/>
>

> </cellRenderer>
>

> </TableView.Column>
>

> <TableView.Column name="boire" headerData="A boire" minimumWidth="80"
> width="2*"/>
>

> </columns>
>

> </TableView>
>

>                                                                    </view>
>

> <columnHeader>
>

> <TableViewHeader tableView="$table" sortMode="single_column"/>

</ScrollPane>