pivot-user mailing list archives

From lello <rborre...@gmail.com>
Subject Custom skin on a ListView
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 19:40:35 GMT

Hello,
I am new here and I am trying to use pivot for a new project. Basically I
need a ListView but I would like to have alternating colors for the items in
the list. Since setSkin() is protected subclassing
ListView should be enough. However, the following code

public class MyListView extends ListView {

	public MyListView() {
		TerraListViewSkin lskin = new TerraListViewSkin();
		lskin.setAlternateItemBackgroundColor(Color.CYAN);
		setSkin(lskin);
	}

}

returns and error "Skin already installed".
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Lello