pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: "Split" buttons
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:33:50 GMT
FYI, the "Color" list button in the Kitchen Sink app has been updated to function as an example
of the "repeatable" property.

On Sep 17, 2010, at 12:03 PM, Greg Brown wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just checked in some updates to resolve PIVOT-458:
>
>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT-458
>
> This change adds support for "split" behavior to ListButton. When a ListButton's "repeatable"
property is set to true, clicking on the content area will not show the popup but will instead
cause the buttonPressed() event to be fired. Clicking on the trigger will show the popup,
but not fire buttonPressed(). This type of component is useful in situations where you want
to allow the user to "repeat" a selection (hence, the "repeatable" property name).