pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Laying out left and right justified objects
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 00:17:21 GMT
Roger,

TablePane has a static inner class named Filler which can be used as a
placeholder between you left aligned components and your right aligned
components.

<TablePane xmlns="org.apache.pivot.wtk" xmlns:bxml="
http://pivot.apache.org/bxml">

<columns>
<TablePane.Column width="-1" />
<TablePane.Column width="1*" />
<TablePane.Column width="-1" />
</columns>

<rows>
<TablePane.Row height="-1">
<BoxPane>
<TextInput text="Left" />
</BoxPane>
<TablePane.Filler tooltipText="Filler"/>
<BoxPane>
<TextInput text="Right" />
<TextInput text="Right" />
</BoxPane>