pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re:
Date Sun, 26 Sep 2010 15:25:09 GMT
The Terra theme palette colours are shown graphically in the javadocs
(scroll down a bit)
http://pivot.apache.org/1.5.1/docs/api/org/apache/pivot/wtk/skin/terra/package-summary.html

You can also specify a colour of your choice in your json style file with
this syntax, but I'm not in a position to be able check & confirm right now.

color: "#00aa00"

Chris