pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re:
Date Sun, 26 Sep 2010 02:37:42 GMT
I think you are referring to this style file.
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/tags/v1.5.1/wtk-terra/src/org/apache/pivot/wtk/skin/terra/command_button.json

This example (lines 43 & 45) shows how to refer to a style file that is
defined in the same package as your code
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/tags/v1.5.1/wtk-terra/src/org/apache/pivot/wtk/skin/terra/terra_file_browser_sheet_skin.wtkx

<PushButton wtkx:id="okButton" buttonData="%ok"
styles="@command_button.json"/>

Here is an example (line 133) of applying that style to a button when the
style file is in another package
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/tags/v1.5.1/tutorials/src/org/apache/pivot/tutorials/layout/table_panes_configure_row.wtkx

<PushButton wtkx:id="okButton" buttonData="OK"
styles="org/apache/pivot/wtk/skin/terra/command_button.json"
ButtonPressListener.buttonPressed="sheet.close(true)"/>

You are free to define and use your own style files.

Regards,

Chris