pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Tool bar separators?
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 00:06:56 GMT
Seems like a good use case for a vertical Separator. We don't currently support it, but it
could easily be added.

On Sep 9, 2010, at 6:57 PM, Roger Whitcomb wrote:

> Is there a “standard” way to do these little toolbar separator lines (circled in
red)?  Or would I have to do a custom component?  Any way a Separator could be used (would
have to have a “vertical” orientation or something like that)?

> <image001.png>
>
> Thanks.
> Roger Whitcomb
> Architect, Engineering
> Ingres Corporation
> roger.whitcomb@ingres.com
>
> PHONE +1 650.587.5596
> FAX +1 650.587.5550
>
> www.ingres.com
>
> This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient named
above. It may contain confidential, proprietary, or legally privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete the original transmission and
all copies from your system.